Masterpass™ is a free digital wallet app that makes paying your account easier and more convenient.
Here's how to use it:
- Download the free Masterpass™ app from your app store. If your bank doesn't have a Masterpass™ app yet, you can download any bank's Masterpass™ app, even if you don't have an account with that bank.
Google Play Store Apple Store Windows Apps
- Follow the prompts to register your details in the app, and then load your payment cards into the wallet – your MasterCard or Visa cards, including debit, credit and cheque cards.
You are now ready to pay with Masterpass™ on e–Siyakhokha
- Choose the account or accounts you wish to pay.
- Click on "Pay"
- Choose Masterpass™ under "Payment Type"
- A QR code will be displayed on the screen. Open the Masterpass™ app on your smartphone and scan the QR code.
- Payment details will be displayed on the Masterpass™ app. Enter your ATM PIN or One Time PIN to authorise the payment.
- Payment will reflect within e–Siyakhokha and your account will be updated under Payment History.